100g Chicken (diced up)
1/4 tsp Portuguese Spice (from your local supermarket)
Slices of Tomato
Fresh Mint (strip leaves off 2 sprigs chopped up teeny tiny)
1/2 cucumber (sliced and diced)
1/2 Cup Greek Yogurt
2 Sheets Mountain Bread Rye
In a small bowl combine yogurt, cucumber and mint. Taste test make sure you can taste some mint as well as yoghurt. If not add more.
1) pop your chicken in a hot pan and sprinkle over the Portuguese spice
2) once cooked remove from heat.
3) on your wrap add fresh
4) add your salad mix (parsley, coriander, tomato)
5) pop on a dollop of the sauce mix
6) add half your partly cooled chicken
7) and WRAP ! – Totally DELISH!