- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 100g Chicken (diced up)
- 100g Prawn (fresh or frozen, cooked and peeled) (you can change the prawns back to chicken i.e 200g total chicken)
- 1 small onion (chopped in half then sliced)
- 1/2 tsp fresh garlic
- 1/4 tsp Cumin (spice)
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric (spice)
- 3 tsp Curry Powder (spice) to taste
- 1/4 tsp coconut essence (can omit for no coconut flavour)
- ½ Cup Water
- 1 Cup of Peas (I use tin so drain – if using frozen pop them in water to defrost then drain)
- ¼ Cup Greek Yogurt
1) In hot pan drizzle olive oil
2) add in sliced onion and garlic – mix it all up.
3)add in Sliced chicken and seal (till the outsides are all cooked)
4) add curry powder, turmeric and cumin – stir and smell… mmmm
5)once the chicken looks sealed add in water and wait for water to warm up and add essence.
6) add peas (or any other veg – I wanted to add in cubes of sweet potato but ran out )
7) Stir gently as to not smoosh the peas)
8) Let it cool a little to a warmish temperature then add yoghurt and stir in gently till all looks yummy (if you add it too quickly when its hot yogurt WILL curdle..)
9) add Prawns – to warm through as they are already cooked – taste one to see if its warmed through, then heat back up till your perfect temperature!
10) Add more spices to your liking if necessary!