Secret Sausage Rolls
(Will take instructional pics when I make them again next week!)
- Mountain Bread Rye Wraps
- 1 Egg
- Pinch of Sesame Seeds (optional – can add herbs too)
- Make a long sausage of this mixture (like a sausage roll)
- Select some lovely Mountain Rye Bread and place right side down on a chopping board
- Whisk 1 Egg in a bowl
- With a pastry brush – brush the face-up side of the wrap
- Place your sausage roll mix on the end and roll up, ending up with the wrap underneath.
- Lightly brush some egg mix on top and sprinkle sesame seeds.
- Cook as is, little bit longer than the Meatballs (30mins)
- Slice up the Sausage rolls once cooled with a serrated knife